Friday 11 March 2016

Google, please read this!



Here is a Blog entry directed to Google.  This Blog is part of the Google Empire, which mostly exists in Cyberspace.

Everyone goes to Google to search for things, but their enquiry page is a blank.  Why don’t they have a daily page like Wikipedia does?  With the most searched pages listed and other popular and interesting, illustrated lists of links.  Also links to the other parts of the Google Empire.   Blogs are hard to follow or find, but they could be part of the Google home page, writing as a Blogger myself.

I tried to find where to direct mail to Google itself, but will need to check the phone directory or something for the Corporate Office.  I would love it if this were a “Emperor’s New Clothes” moment for them and they read my message and went, like, “Yeah!” and were so pleased they did it and then Google and Blogger would be way cool, by which I mean it would be as I imagine it: heaps better.
I am only sorry I don’t own shares in Google.  Shame I can’t own the Home Page idea, then Google would fly me over to the launch in their Head Quarters, which would be most excellent. 

Blogger must monitor Blog entries in some way.  As does the FarceBook that refused to publish something of mine that was Feminist and a current issue because it mentioned women’s nipples, deemed to be too offensive to mention, even in a serious discussion on Gender Issues.  Blogger did not stop my posts and hence I have more or less abandoned my more than half a thousand Likes to post as a Blog instead, which no-one knows about or reads.  I intend to try to lure the FB people across, but I don’t know how they can follow my Blog.  I don’t follow any other people’s Blogs, just have a couple of my own.  If this is being monitored, how do I trigger the right human mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment